Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JuSt FoR FuN

Well i'm pretty bored, so I thought I would post some pictures from today! and a video! I put Halle in her highchair for the first time and she loved it! It helped her eat better too! Halle really hates eating from a spoon. I started trying to feed her by spoon when she was 4 months old. She is now 7 1/2 months old and has only proggressed a little! I can maybe get her to finish a little jar every once in a while! She is so difficult when it comes to eating. Here is a fun video I took of her today.








before....


after!


she was such a mess she needed a bath!

all done......

1 comment:

  1. Day in the life of a mom for sure! Good luck with the spoon-feeding. It's amazing how much you see of their personalities come out when they're that young and especially when it comes to eating!

    ReplyDelete