Friday, March 26, 2010

Just Sayin....

I just have to say that....... I CANT WAIT for Jamaica! I cant wait to spend all day and all night with my husband for 6 whole days! He has been soooo busy with his schooling and work. I hardly even get to TALK to him. Uggghh it gets really hard sometimes.

On the other hand... i am freaking out about leaving my BABY! Some days I have total melt downs and cry all day long at the thought of leaving her. We booked this vacation almost a year ago and I knew it was going to be hard, but I had no idea it was going to be this hard for me. I know I need this break to recharge my batteries, but i feel like such a bad mom for leaving her.

Well, she wont remember when she's older right?!!!

I'll update with pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

  1. no, she won't remember and it is totally fine to leave her for that long, we left wy and no permanent damage...that we know of! it will be really hard...but just remember, it is more hard on you than her. She won't remember and it will be like you never left! you will have so much fun! i'm so so so jealous!

    ReplyDelete