Friday, August 14, 2009

27- 28 Weeks Prego! And it keeps growin.....


Lounging around with my dog!



Whoa! look how big i'm getting!



Jack was jealous and had to get
in the pictures...



I pulled my shirt up so you can see
the real outline of the belly!





I was 27 to 28 weeks preggo in these pics.
I've really grown alot since my 23 week
pictures. My face, feet and ankles are sooo
swollen. I expecially hate my face being soo
swollen it sucks way bad. I've really been feeling
the baby kick lately! Actually she's been doing
some major twists, turns and rolls in my stomach!
At first it was really cool to feel it. Jasons been
able to feel my stomach move in waves too! so thats
been nice, but now i'm getting tired of it! She does
it so much that my stomach is so sore and it tickles
a ton! Anyway, thats whats been going on and i'll
be having some baby showers soon so that'll be
really exciting and fun! Cant Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment