Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is Jack!

Jack is about 4 months old now. We got him when we was 10 weeks old! I begged and begged my husband and I finally got him to let me get a puppy. Jack is like our little baby. We LOVE him. He is a Jack Russell/Chihuahua. He's spunky like a Jack Russell and tinny like a chihuahua. I saw an ad on KSL and I knew he was my dog! I really wanted a cute dog that wasn't a yorkie because EVERYONE is getting a yorkie. I think yorkies are really cute but they are sooo expensive and i wanted a unique dog and Jack is deffinitley that!


Here are some pictures of when we first got him.....



He was just waking up in this picture.


ooohhh sleepy time. Puppies sleep alot.



Jason loves him..... :)

Yawning....

1 comment:

  1. he is so so cute. we just got a lab puppy

    ReplyDelete